Praktikum Online Advertising
Job type: Internship
Department: Online Marketing (M/F, English speaking)
Start: By agreement
Are you interested in an internship in Bali? Our intern in Online Advertising will work in our modern office in the prime location of Seminyak, Bali. If you are a student in Advertising or already have experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads please keep reading.
- Launching and monitoring Google Ads campaigns
- Launching and monitoring Facebook Ads campaigns
- Creating Ads media
- Day to day office work
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English language
- Good computer skills
- Commitment to get the job done
- Knowledge in Online Advertising
- Copywriting and design skills are a plus
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Work independently
- Strong communication
Our Online Advertising intern will work together and report to our company management.
PT Bali Ide Internasional is a Bali based e-Business startup, founded in 2010. Its main business is accommodation and activities in and around the island of Bali. Our goal is to get the best deals for the customer at the most affordable price. The company works closely together with several study exchange programs, villa owners, villa and hotel managements and travel companies. We are working in a constantly changing work environment and always open to new business fields.
What we offer
- Great working atmosphere in one of the (if not THE) most modernly equipped office in Bali, centrally located at Sunset Road
- Learning environment: Our goal is that this internship will be helpful for your further business path. We won't give you stupid and repetitive work.
- International experience: You will have Indonesian and foreign team members
What we pay
- Working visa for internship: We will be the sponsor of your visa and pay for the sponsorship letter and all visa extensions (about 2.500.000 Rp. for the telex plus 4x 8.000.000 Rp. for visa extension during your stay.
- Accommodation (We pay up to 3.500.000 Rp./month to your accommodation owner)
- Monthly scooter rental (about 850.000 Rp./month -> 5.100.000 Rp.
- Occasional activities, excursions and lunch with the team
- -> One internship participant costs our company about 30.600.000 Rp.++
What we do no pay
- Salary (Internships in Indonesia are unpaid by law. We are not allowed to pay any salary)
- Cost for flights
- Initial visa application fee in your country (about 45,00 €)