Job type: Internship
Department: Marketing, Social Media (M/F, German+English speaking)
Start: By agreement
Are you interested in an internship in Bali? Our intern in Marketing and Social Media will work in our modern office in the prime location of Seminyak, Bali. You will meet many students from Germany, Finland and Sweden during your work. You will help us with all kind of online marketing tasks as well as day-to-day work. You may be lucky and are able to try some new activities in or around Bali for free.
- Collecting reviews by email and Facebook
- Answer questions in online web chat
- Assist in online marketing campaigns
- Translation work (German and English)
- Find new potential accommodation options for students
- Help new students with check in and check out
- Accommodation showing for interested students
- Taking pictures of accommodation
- Updating website (accommodation availability, facilities, …)
- Help collecting rental payments
- Help with other day-to-day work
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English and German
- Good computer skills and proficient in Mac OS, Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Knowledge about Bali is a plus
- Photographer skills are a plus
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Strong communication
- Work independently
Our Marketing intern will work together and report to our operation staff as well as the company management.
PT Bali Ide Internasional is a Bali based e-Business startup, founded in 2010. Its main business is accommodation and activities in and around the island of Bali. Our goal is to get the best deals for the customer at the most affordable price. The company works closely together with several study exchange programs, villa owners, villa and hotel managements and travel companies. We are working in a constantly changing work environment and always open to new business fields.
What we offer
- Great working atmosphere in one of the (if not THE) most modernly equipped office in Bali, centrally located at Sunset Road
- Learning environment: Our goal is that this internship will be helpful for your further business path. We won't give you stupid and repetitive work.
- International experience: You will have Indonesian and foreign team members
What we pay
- Working visa for internship: We will be the sponsor of your visa and pay for the sponsorship letter and all visa extensions (about 2.500.000 Rp. for the telex plus 4x 8.000.000 Rp. for visa extension during your stay.
- Accommodation (We pay up to 3.500.000 Rp./month to your accommodation owner)
- Monthly scooter rental (about 850.000 Rp./month -> 5.100.000 Rp.
- Occasional activities, excursions and lunch with the team
- -> One internship participant costs our company about 30.600.000 Rp.++
What we do no pay
- Salary (Internships in Indonesia are unpaid by law. We are not allowed to pay any salary)
- Cost for flights
- Initial visa application fee in your country (about 45,00 €)
Any questions? Use the message function at the bottom left of the website.